[Public-List] Looking for an A-30

james schueler mainejvs at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 08:12:55 PST 2009

Greg,

I have one for sale in Pine Bush, NY.  She needs a bit of work, like the electrical system reinstalled, but certainly is a fine boat.  I'm asking 6 grand and that included the stands.  The motor is a Yanmar 15 and the boat has been sitting for 2 or 3 years now.  Sail are not new but okay.  Built around 1966.

I originally stripped the paint and repainted the deck and hull when I bought her and put a new head in and some interior work.  After sailing the boat for 3 years I decided to do further work on the interior but got caught up in other matters and found that I didn't have the time.  Therefore the reason for the sale.

You can call me at 845-820-6726 if you would like.  I should be at that number by 5:30 - 6:00 this evening.

James