[Public-List] galley pumps

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Mon Oct 5 05:02:56 PDT 2009

I've discovered a way to "recondition" the rubber part of this pump.
The problem was that the rubber cup was not making a seal against the
sides of the pump wall.  I took the cup out and turned it inside out for
an hour.  After setting it right again and reinstalling, the pump works.
  We'll see how long that does the trick.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org