[Public-List] Armdale Yacht Club, Halifax

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Oct 19 06:05:52 PDT 2009

Hello gang - calling all stations....

Do we have any participants on this list at or near Armdale Yacht Club
in Halifax?  I have a friend there who is a new sailor and is in need
of help putting his boat ashore for the winter.  I have been doing
everything I can from here (Midland Ontario) with advise about how to
lower the mast, winterize engine etc etc but I think he would be much
comforted by some one to spend a couple of hours with him doing the
work then sharing a beer.

Gord #426 SURPRISE