[Public-List] Genoa Sheet Blocks

Laughing Gull laughing_gull at verizon.net
Sat Oct 3 08:45:29 PDT 2009

Ok I need to chime in. I have tried it both ways - straight from the track to the winch and through a turning block. The turning block works best. In order to get  the lead fair from the turning block to the winch, adjust the position fore or aft. The further aft you go the shallower will be the lead to the winch.

If you look on my site http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2s2y6/ you can see the set up I have. I have removed the second set. I could never figure out why they were there.

Ok I have used up the last quarter of a 7 year old soccer match - which is a good thing.

Jonathan Adams
Mobile: 443-538-7443
Composed on PDA