[Public-List] Fw: Genoa Sheet Blocks

Jonathan Adams laughing_gull at verizon.net
Sun Oct 4 09:51:11 PDT 2009

Jeff,

If you look at the main link I sent - http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2s2y6/ you can make out the blocks on the deck - you may have to zoom in on the picture a bit. If you go here - http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2s2y6/id1.html, you can see the blocks attached to the deck.

The only downside to this set up as it is, is that when tacking in a race situation where you are really hauling in rapidly, you need to pull up  a bit as the sheet will tend to bunch up around the base of the winch. This is ok once you are aware of the situation. Other than that it works fine.

197