[Public-List] Edgewater, MD 8/32

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Tue Sep 1 04:56:12 PDT 2009

Jim,

Glad you made it back safely and thanks for the progressive travel log, very
informative and entertaining.

Best,

Roger

Roger Kingsland, Managing Partner
Kingsland Scott Bauer Associates

KSBA

Architects/Planners/InteriorDesigners/ProjectManagers

3441 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
N 40° 27.8344'  W79° 57.9831'

412-252-1500 ext.101