[Public-List] [Racing-List] queenstown race coming up

Laughing Gull laughing_gull at verizon.net
Thu Sep 17 05:23:55 PDT 2009

Wahoo - should be good!

J will you be bring your dingy? If so, I will bring the outboard to ferry people back and forth to the party.

Jonathan Adams
Mobile: 443-538-7443
Composed on PDA

On Sep 16, 2009, at 11:04 PM, J Bergquist <jbergqui at gmail.com> wrote:

Albergers,

There are 8 boats registered for the upcoming race to queenstown and
back which is a turnout that I think we should all be proud of. I do
expect at least one more boat to register, and just want to remind
those of you who are on the Magothy and might be able to participate
what a perennially great event this is each year. I personally will be
sailing very shorthanded (possibly singlehand), so I don't want to
hear any excuses about not being able to find crew. The weather looks
like it's going to be fantastic, and I hope that those of you not yet
registered will get off the fence and do so.

Please e-mail me off-list if you need a copy of the Notice of Race. I
have been in touch with the organizer and have digital copies I can
send you. I also would recommend registering online but sending your
payment in the mail because CBYRA has once again messed up the
automatic payment system and wants to charge $10 above the advertised
price for the race over and back.

I look forward to seeing many of you at the raft-up on Saturday.

Kind regards,

J Bergquist