[Public-List] Would this work???

Alfredo alberg30sail497 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 20 11:35:28 PDT 2009

Hello Group,

We're looking to move our Alberg (Free Spirit #497) from NY to Fl or maybe TX. And are thinking of options. We have already contacted commercial shippers and gotten quotes. Moving it our selfs is another option that might bring its own benefits down the road (i.e. hurricanes, storing at home, etc.).

Would you please take a look at this set up and share your opinions.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2lml5k2&s=4

The truck is a 1991 F350 7.3 IDI Diesel. I don't know the weight of the trailer. This is just a sample of what is available in my area.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Alfredo & Licet.