[Public-List] Stern Light

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Sep 8 12:57:07 PDT 2009

HI there Mike -

I think that Aqua Signal is a good light - and the vertical filiment
bulbs they supply with them are bright and in the scheme of things not
too horrible for power consumption.  I think you can get LED units
that fit the vert bulb holders in those lights, but they are indeed
not cheap.

By the way, I had the pleasure of being aboard my friend Janice's
newly purchased A30 #426.  It is in terrific shape and in the hands of
a good owner.  Janice is sailing out of QCYC in Toronto.

Gord #426 Surprise