[Public-List] bugs

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 07:47:31 PDT 2009

yes gord those are the culprits. i do not think they bite just do not like the thought of them visiting me in my berth---i am a very sensitive guy!!--you are supposed to chuckle here---, my internet research leads me to believe they are  a mite that eats natural fiber. wool cotton,wood etc. the detergent in a spray bottle sounds a helluva lot better than the stuff i bought at my local hardware. it kills them, but i worry i am next. will try your solution next week
dan