[Public-List] Mast cradle for canal and winterizing

Hugh McCormack hugh_alberg at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 11 14:47:03 PDT 2009

 For canaling I would suggest that you place the mast
> such that there is little or no overhang forward, and with the extra
> length high over the stern. It will be easier to fend off errant
> houseboats etc that way.

Ahhhh Gord,

You are infinitely more patient than me.  I would do precisely the opposite and have the overhang forward like in a joisting match.  Then you could knock the buggers off their flying bridges <vbg>  Exterminate...exterminate...exterminate

Cheers,

Hugh