[Public-List] Running Genoa Sheets

Laughing Gull laughing_gull at verizon.net
Wed Sep 23 17:18:27 PDT 2009

I have the turning blocks that surprise has. Mine Are regular scheaffer cheek blocks that are mounted on a stainless u shaped mount that bolts into the deck and the toe rail. The mounts angle the blocks so that they lead fairly up to the winch.

The stanchions have a hard enough time sticking to the deck with all the pulling they get from well intentioned people that use them to fend off!

Jonathan Adams
Mobile: 443-538-7443
Composed on PDA