[Public-List] Sheet to wheel steering and Alado furling

Peter Amos p.a.amos at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 28 07:04:11 PDT 2009

Bill,I have the Roth book "How to Sail Around the World" by my elbow,I always was a dreamer.The diagram there is a copy of a Letcher drawing of sheet to tiller steering.Re the wind vane system you mentioned there is a good website Cruisenews.net that comes up with Guide to Cruising and Sailing and an A 30 motif.Within the site there is a section on steering and how to build your own wind vane system.Of course you may already know about it.
Pete