[Public-List] Sheet to wheel and Alado furling

Richard Mair ramair49 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 15:19:53 PDT 2009

Into The Blue has a cape horn wind vane. I could not say too much about this
unit. Easy to set up. One has only to reef early when the wind starts to
gust. We have even had it steer with just the drifter flying and holding a
decent course for hours. Twice across the Atlantic and up and down the US
east course
Richard 609