[Public-List] galley pumps

dickdurk at atlanticbb.net dickdurk at atlanticbb.net
Tue Sep 29 06:31:41 PDT 2009

Michael, how/where did you mount the foot pump?  I'm
>concerned about complicating access

Bolted inside the sink/stove compartment towards the
forward end. I cut a vertical slot for the foot lever. I
didn't put the rubber pad back on. It works with bare feet
just fine. It sticks out maybe 6" forward of the engine
access hatch-just forward, vetically, of the lower step.
Out of the way and convenient, IMHO. One has to pull up a
little, then out, the cngine hatch, and slide it down on
install, but I pretty much always did that anyway.
I winterize the water syhstem with cheap vodka. the
alcohol hasn't yet affected anything except the operator
in the spring.
You can go over and take a look if you want.

MichaelGrosh