[Public-List] Stern Light

Meinhold, Michael J. MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Tue Sep 8 13:16:22 PDT 2009

Oh, and how about a second bulb with a dimmer in the bow light - I am much more likely to be in the back, and making them think Rinn Duin is moving up and has something going on could be even more valuable.

I guess faking a tack by switching white for green and red for white would be kind of dangerous?

Mike
Rinn Duin #272