[Public-List] Standing Rigging

mahseer at kos.net mahseer at kos.net
Fri Sep 25 06:29:30 PDT 2009

Derrick

I have just had my standing rigging replaced and considered doing what you
are contemplating, but after finding that the cost of the wire is low I
decided to let my local rigger do the job.  Considering the implication of
doing it wrong and causing a catastrofic failure it is a small cost.

John Boor
MAHSEER #380