[Public-List] Chesepeake sailing

edward schroeder eddiediver at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 7 14:05:39 PDT 2010

To Chesepeake Alberger's: I sail "Emotional Rescue" #303 on the Great lakes, fresh water. After reading of the problems with salt water corrosion, muddy rode lockers, etc. and having just come back from visiting a Navy display at the Chicago Museum of Science & Industry wherein they showed a complicated chart of the entrance to the Chesepeake, I am convinced you guys and gals work for your "day in the sun"!

We who sail out of Chicago are "day sailors" compared to you. My clean hat is off to you.

Ed Schroeder