[Public-List] Radar - self levelling mast mount

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Tue Apr 6 05:01:32 PDT 2010

Hi George,

All I know is what Raytheon told me. The duration of somebody on the
windward deck in those conditions is slim and the height of the unit above
the deck plane is still sufficient unless you plan to sail for extended
periods at 45-55 degrees heel it shouldn't be a problem.

It will still be much higher than if mounted on a pole and the power draw
won't allow you to run the unit all the time anyway.

Best

John