[Public-List] Teak decking

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Apr 8 07:18:41 PDT 2010

Hi Rod -

I may have seen it... I have a sample here I picked up at METS in Amsterdam
from a UK supplier called Aikona.co.uk

It is harder than plasteak and looks better...but as I recall was horribly
expensive.

I have tried various versions of the link you sent below - none work.  Is
there a typo in your message?

Standing by - Gord