[Public-List] pearosn electra

FITZONELOVE at aol.com FITZONELOVE at aol.com
Sat Apr 17 16:03:50 PDT 2010

A lovely little full keeled yacht, my first boat.  Little brother to  the
Alberg 30.  If in decent condition, don't hesitate.  While it's a  perfect
daysailor, I've cruised the Long Island Sound and spent many overnites  aboard
in it's cozy little cabin.

In a message dated 4/17/2010 6:37:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,