[Public-List] "Great Loop Cruise" is that Bob and Elaine Leigh aboard Leighway?

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Wed Aug 4 11:52:11 PDT 2010

Hello all,

It seems like they will be passing by me in Michigan about the time I will be there and I would like to invite them to stay for a couple of days on their way down to Chicago.  Anybody know how I might contact them? I see them in the Roster and wonder if their kids Kristin and Jared might be able to help me contact them?   I would appreciate any help or ideas to contact them.

Michael #133