[Public-List] oxford registration

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 16:02:46 PDT 2010

Dear List,

Is there online registration available for the oxford race? I looked on the
CBYRA website and was unable to find it. I would like to get the
registration taken care of ASAP so I don't have to worry about it.

If not, can someone send me the NOR and/or SI so that I can do paper
registration? I do have a crew who is going to race my boat. Unfortunately I
will be on call that weekend so will be at the hospital.

My boat will be skippered by Patrick Anderson who is a great guy and I am
sure those of you who haven't met him will like him. He is USNA class of
2004 and currently stationed there. He'll have a crew of 3 others who some
of you may also know. I hope you will welcome them into the fleet and
introduce yourselves to them at the raft and/or party.

Also, as luck would have it, I am off the weekend of Queenstown and plan on
doing that event myself. I hope to see many of you there.

Kind regards,

J Bergquist