[Public-List] Original swageless fittings?

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Sun Aug 29 13:31:08 PDT 2010

What ever ... check out Hayn fittings ...  Haynmarine.com...order them
from Baconsails.com in annapolis...

They are the BEST - no bending of wire like the sta-lock or norsemen ...
the hayn fittings fail after the wire .... talk about excellent ....

I have them not only on the Alberg but my melges 24

C.B. Currier
Infinity #57
Daybreak #458