[Public-List] Invitación personal de alfonso sinn

Gail DeMoss gdemoss at alberg30.org
Sun Aug 29 14:14:57 PDT 2010

  I'm not sure what this is but I suggest you not open any of the
links.  I translated it (sort of) in Babelfish and is seems not to have
anything to do with A30s.  George is in China and I doubt he has seen
this.  Just a warning that might not be needed.  I feel better safe than
sorry.

Gail Dinwiddie

Calypso

This is the beginning of it: