[Public-List] Invitación personal de alfonso sinn

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sun Aug 29 16:14:57 PDT 2010

I haven't translated this, and didn't notice it came through the list
because, for some reason, I received it without [Public-List] in the header.

Alfonso, I've put your subscription on moderation for now.  It's likely
that your hotmail account has been hacked.  You can contact me off-list
when the problem is resolved.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org