[Public-List] Alberg 30 rudder question?

Chris L chrissport21 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 31 12:45:04 PST 2010

Hi, My name is Chris I'm from Covington Louisiana and am interested in learning as much as I can about the alberg 30's. I have a friend who has said many good things about the Alberg 30's just one thing he did point out with buying a alberg 30 being pretty old the rudder was the one thing he was concerned about and am curious can these rudders be rebuilt or can a brand new one be made??
I've been doing lots and lots of reading on the alberg30.org website and have learned so much already but the rudder thing is one thing I'd really like to know about. I've done search online and found others who have made rudders for sailboats but nothing about an alberg. This would be my first sailboat I have ever owned if I could find one near me at a good price.
ThanksChris