[Public-List] Alberg 30 rudder question?

Chris L chrissport21 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 31 15:33:01 PST 2010

I guess I ask because well this boat is clearly way older then I am and I have seen a few rudders online both made out of wood and foam. The one made from Foam the guy was actually able to call Fos foam I think is the name and rebuild it which was a really nice read. I guess I ask because the person I know felt very strong about these rudders failing now I don't know if he heard this from someone or what. So i figured i'd ask. I'm here to learn what is a joke and what isn't. For the price of these sailboats I think it would make a perfect first sailboat and just want to do the best I can to educate myself when or if I ever find one near me. I have found stories and watched the video of the guy taking his around the world.This is a boat I really want to learn more about.

Chris