[Public-List] Water inside v-berth with too much heel

Cristóbal Pomés cpomes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 18:38:02 PST 2010

Hello, I would like to know if someone has experienced water coming inside
the drawers below the v berth. I have an A30 from year 65, hull number
seventy something (I think, I used to know but lost the info). I have been
sailing it in Chiloe that's in the south of Chile in South america.
(Latitude 41.5 south). Well, if someone knows something about this I would
really apprecciate it, thanks.

                             Cristóbal Pomés Lathrop