[Public-List] Gudgeon and Pintle

Michael Taylor m_tayau at yahoo.com.au
Fri Feb 5 12:27:07 PST 2010

Hi Listers,

I've been in discussion with Pete at Port Townsend Foundary in efforts to get a new Gudgeon and Pintle.  Although there are many designs in stock there does not seem to be one that is going to fit.  I am going to send the originals I took off the boat so that the Foundary can compare and then modify one of their existing patterns.  The cost for the Gudgeon and Pintle will probably be around $325 (irrespective of whether they need to make a pattern or can match the originals).

If anyone is interested in a set then let me know and I can get things underway.

Thanks

Mick