[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 1730, Issue 1

Wcwinslow at aol.com Wcwinslow at aol.com
Fri Feb 5 12:54:25 PST 2010

In a message dated 2/5/2010 2:32:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
public-list-request at lists.alberg30.org writes:

Just  wondering if anyone has recently replaced all interior cushions.
If  so, did anyone use one of these mail order outfits like JSI Marine
Superstore?  Or, did you use a local upholstery shop?  If so,  what type
of project budget should I be  expecting?

A place like Defender Industries offers custom cushions at a good price,
but the shipping could be expensive. It goes by truck. You need to have
confidence you can take accurate measurements. It would be nice to fit the
customs before you have them covered as the sewing is the most expensive part of
 the operation. You can also buy closed cell form, 48x72 from Defenders. If
 you have somebody locally do the job, they will cut the foam and fit it
before  adding covers. For the latter I recommend Sunbrella--many colors and
durable. I like having zippers so you can take the covers off to clean.

William C. Winslow