[Public-List] Water inside v-berth with too much heel

Rick Leach rixquik at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 13:09:35 PST 2010

I also have a 1965 A30 and on mine the chain locker only has a small sump forward of the water tank.  If it fills up it will overflow into the area below the the V-berth bunks and perhaps into the drawer area through the penetration for the fresh water suction hose.

Rick Leach
Sugar Magnolia, #121
Monterey, California