[Public-List] Waking up aboard an Alberg 30 in a blizzard.

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Sat Feb 6 07:06:46 PST 2010

Gosh, I love snowy winters. We haven't had any real snow fall up here this
winter, unlike last. Haven't shoveled the driveway once.

On the other hand, with our politics up here, the brown stuff falls with a
never-ending vengeance and inexhaustible supply.

Pity.

Gimmie snow any day - well, any winter day ; )

Best

John

Hamilton, ON Canada