[Public-List] Sourcing Gudgeon and Pintles

Stephen Sousa alberg114 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 6 13:19:54 PST 2010

Fellow Alberg Owners,

I was involved with the Pintle and Gudgeon issue in 1998 at which time very fortunate to have the folks in Port Townsend provide a set that fit from a Pacific Seacraft 27. I would recommend if anyone needs these parts this is the time. Bristol Bronze quoted me a $300 sand mold fixed cost at that time, I am sure that cost has increased. Also the fitting on #114 were made from Silicon Bronze beefing and should last another 40 years.

Stephen