[Public-List] Autohelm ST2000 Question

Bob Norway examiner at cfl.rr.com
Wed Feb 10 17:46:28 PST 2010

Hey,

I use a Raytheon ST1000 Plus. The previous owner used an older ST1000, but I
had the newer one available. I know it's only for boats up to 5500 lbs, but
since it already had one and I had one handy... what the hell. Anyway I've
only used it a few times, but one time was a solid six hour stretch into a
20-25 knot headwind while on the Indian River in Florida. It worked quite
well, and since I was single handing, came in quite handy.

Cheers,
Bongo Bob Norway
S/V Beowulf #488
Manatee Cove Marina Website Webmaster