[Public-List] Zincs and curtains

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 22 17:22:22 PST 2010

Hi David,

The blinds you saw were probably on "Gilleleje". We ordered them from Next Day Blinds. At first, I did not like them because I thought it made the boat look like a NYC apartment/condo. After many years, they have held up well and I like the fact that they 'disappear' when the are up all the way, giving you full view out of the port. They are actually pretty nice, but you will get some strange questions when you give then the size (don't remember the size exactly) but something like 72" wide by 9" high...the will think you measured wrong for sure and make you sign something that says you own them, even if they are wrong. Lot's of color choices - I forget the price, but on the expensive side...compared to making your own curtains...but not expensive when compared to "boat curtains"

Mike Lehman