[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 1742, Issue 1

Laughing Gull laughing_gull at verizon.net
Thu Feb 25 14:22:51 PST 2010

I made a removable piece that goes inside the door and keeps the cool in. It also keeps everything else in. If it is rough and you open the door, all the stuff jumps out.

I sail with three kids - they are always in that box!

I like the access to the refreshments from the deck. It is also handy if I am sailing shorthanded as I can put a block of cheese, marmite, crackers and apples all on the top shelf with the beverages, and I  good to go.

Having said all that, the lower icebox is   much much better and if you are really cruising it is probably preferred.

Jonathan Adams
Mobile: 443-538-7443
Composed on PDA