[Public-List] Water inside v-berth with too much heel

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Tue Feb 2 14:48:16 PST 2010

Is there anyway to drain this small sump or bilge forward of the water tank? Anyway to fashion a limber passage to drain the water? Otherwise that is a bit of a pain to keep the water out of the bunk drawers which are below the top of the water tank. I believe that the bottom of the tank is the hull?

Michael #133