[Public-List] Tack Hooks

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Feb 8 13:25:07 PST 2010

Hello friends -

Here is what I came up with...

I had a hook welded onto the horizontal pin of the gooseneck.  I sometimes
wish it were a little higher, but otherwise it works very well for reefing.
In order to make the tack cringles go over it more easily, I worked rope
quoits into them and slip them over the hook rather than push the whole sail
through.

Gord #426 SURPRISE