[Public-List] prop zincs

Amy & David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 24 15:34:31 PST 2010

I actually tried doing a badly-needed bottom job on a shoal-draft boat in my
3-foot tidal range one time, by running it aground on a protected beach on a
full moon tide.  The highest full moon tide of the year, in fact.  Think
about that statement for a minute, and you will understand why I don't plan
to try it again.

Actually, that was just the start of an adventure that involved the boat
sailing away from me in a (rare for here) fog, and an unsuccessful attempt
to sell a new Hunter 34 while wearing no pants.

But I digress.

David Swanson
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229