[Public-List] Mast Beam Repair..... Thanks to all who contributed today

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Thu Jan 7 18:05:04 PST 2010

Mike,

The photos came through a little dark but I believe that I can see what you were referring to: something like cleats fastened to the aft side of the bulkhead jamb to widen the support offered the mast beam via the bulkhead.

Thanks to all who contributed to today's subject.  In a short time I was able to elicit the best from the best, i.e., information, humour and just plain good will and support.

Michael #133

Oh BTW the only part of the quiz that Roger missed in his summary was the use of Ash versus White Oak, but he got the number of SS bolts right!!

Thanks guys----- Original Message -----