[Public-List] Interior Laminated surface

Matthew Hay mattrhay at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 10:32:09 PST 2010

My interior plastic surfaces are ghastly from years of wear.  I have done a
great deal of prep over the winter so far for painting in the spring.  But I
keep staring at this white counter surface wondering what can be done?  I
can scrub and scrub to no avail?  I do not want to remove the whole counter
top because It seems like to big a job along with my already daunting list
of projects.  Can I prep it for paint as well?  During my knockdown-rollover
and mast crashing through the doghouse I want to go to the bottom looking
pretty:)  :)  :)

Thanks,
Matt
Renard #314 1968