[Public-List] Rigging and Associated hardware group purchase

Jonathan Adams laughing_gull at verizon.net
Thu Jan 14 14:13:12 PST 2010

Greetings all,

I am finally getting to the buying bit of my re-rigging job, and have organized some group purchase rates from someone I used to work for - Sailing Services down in Miami.

I am curious if there is interest on the list to purchase rigging and other deck hardware. Sailing Services pricing is at http://www.sailingservices.com/downloads/downloads.htm. The home page is http://www.sailingservices.com/index.htm . The owner seemed open to discounts across his product line.

Have a look at the prices - they seem good certainly compared to the prices locally. Also note that Sailing Services will do the fabrication (swages, StaLoks, etc). There is a riggers sourcebook which has pricing at the bottom of this page http://www.sailingservices.com/catalog_online.htm that is very informative.

Let me know, and I can work on discount details.

Jonathan
Feel free to call 443-223-2534