[Public-List] Gas tank

Stephen Gwyn gwyn at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Tue Jan 19 22:54:28 PST 2010

It looks like I will have to replace my gas tank in the next
little while. The current one is aluminum and getting corroded.
It is located behind the engine (an Atomic-4). It measures 7 1/2"
tall by 18" wide by 31" long. The front end rests on an
aluminimum beam running athwartships. At the aft end, its corners
rest directly on the hull. It slopes downward towards the front.

I'm pretty sure I can get it out without removing the engine
first, but...

Does anybody else have such a tank? Was it standard for Alberg
30s? If not, what was standard? Where do other people keep their
gas tanks?

Stephen,
#495 Quasar

  Stephen Gwyn                 |  Tel: 1-250-363-3136
  Dept. of Physics & Astronomy |  Fax: 1-250-363-0045
  Univ. of Victoria            |  Cell: 1-250-885-6969
  PO Box 3055                  |  E-mail: gwyn at uvastro.phys.uvic.ca
  Victoria, BC  V8W 3P6        |  http://orca.phys.uvic.ca/~gwyn