[Public-List] Calling Bob Kirk :)

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Sat Jan 23 09:23:17 PST 2010

Hi Bob,

I received a note from you back-channel on January 17 regarding the
A-30 database.

I replied on the 17th, and again on the 20th, but I haven't seen a
reply back from you.  Given that things can and do get lost in
cyberspace, junk folders, etc., I just thought I'd post here to get in
touch.  Maybe you've replied and I just missed it, or it got lost
somehow.  Or maybe you're busy, in which case, no worries.  I just
didn't want our correspondence to go missing.

Would you mind re-sending if you did reply?

Thanks,
Rachel
ex #221