[Public-List] The power of 7

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Wed Jan 27 07:40:15 PST 2010

John Birch wrote,
I concur with Don about North's obnoxious 'tude since Hans sold the loft, it
has developed a terminal BMW, Omega wearing, T. Uppington Wadsworth III
attitude - "if you don't drive a 7 series, why are you alive ?"

North is the official sail maker of the America's Cup - wonderful, but I
don't sail a Cupper, nor do I measure a sail's life expectancy by 25 hours
or 100 tacks - whichever comes first.

Soooo, suggest you canvas the locals ( no pun intended) and find a well
regarded consensus as to the best loft out there.

Or come out to Upper Canada and buy from Triton, which is a bit of a stretch
and hike for you - suggest looking locally.

I wish you luck, it is a bit of a hunt.

Best

John

John and Don,

My-oh-my such sail maker bashing.........Well John you might not have a 7 series, but............yours is 7 feet longer and thus bigger than all of ours...........................Hummmmmm.

Much too bad that folks in retail do not yet realize the value in being civil with their customers and would be customers.

Michael #133