[Public-List] Mast Beam Repair

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Thu Jan 7 09:47:55 PST 2010

Roger and Gord,

Well this is getting to be like the design of our good olde Folkboat..... a collective effort.

Both of you have experience and knowledge in areas I do not.  I will gladly incorporate all our lists'  'collective knowledge' to this repair.  I would be foolish to turn my back and mind on sound ideas from friends and fellow owners of this great boat.

Again I wish to emphasize that I have no disrespect, nor do I want to ruffle the feathers, of the followers of the known and proven Aluminum Plate sistering fix.  I hope to accomplish the same with a more pleasing, to my eye, aesthetic.  Beauty which is more than skin deep, so-to-speak.

Thanks again,

Michael #133