[Public-List] Mast Beam Repair

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Fri Jan 8 16:07:29 PST 2010

Hi Rachel,

 No worries, not really a correction.  The discussion was about why the glue failed and the stresses applied to it not the beam as a whole.  In the old boats the beam itself really doesn't fail, it is the glue holding the laminates together which fails, in 95% of the cases which I know about.

Michael #133