[Public-List] Thanks to the Public List

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Thu Jan 14 06:41:47 PST 2010

Ah yes Boat Slaves ye all,

Gosh, I am so blessed with wonderful Alberg friends on-list and off. Dave Terrell from Traverse City has also offered to 'enlist'.  Let me see, 1st of May...... better bring your snow shoes so we can get to the boat. A toboggan would be handy for the gear as well.

Michael #133----- Original Message -----