[Public-List] Att: Bob Kirk, again

Robert Kirk isobar at verizon.net
Sat Jan 16 12:38:44 PST 2010

At 01:48 PM 1/16/2010, you wrote:
>I bought her via a Vancouver brokerage. Previous owner was Bin Xu, but he
>only owned her from February to November 2009. Where she was in the
>interim I don't know for sure, but it is rumored in Victoria B.C.
>Do you have any contact info for Tim McKinnon?  I would love to talk with him.

Richard, I don't keep any personal info on people, just owners name & boat
location. Last mooring location for #438 in 2001 was Comox, BC, up thre
road a piece from Victoria. But if you go to  www.alberg30.org/ and search
for McKinnon, there's an email and home address from 1999 inn the public
list archives... Bob